Sparkling Cinnamon Apple Cocktail
(Morton's)4 ounces Mionetto Prosecco
2 ounces Lindemans Pomme Apple Lambic
½ ounce Monin Honey Syrup
2 ounces hand shaken heavy cream
1. Dip rim of champagne flute into honey syrup and then into cinnamon sugar to rim the glass.
2. Pour honey syrup, Prosecco and lambic into a shaker over ice.
3. Stir with spoon 10 times.
4. Strain into champagne flute.
5. Top with 2 spoonfuls of shaken cream.
6. Dust with cinnamon sugar.
Homemade Whipped Cream - Makes six toppings
4 ounces heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon sugar
1 dash vanilla
1. Pour all ingredients into shaker.
2. Shake vigorously 25 times.
3. Spoon 2 spoonfuls of whipped cream on top of cocktail.
4. Refrigerate and re-shake as needed.